Sunday, January 3, 2016

This and That

Zuri helped me fold her clothes this morning and did a pretty good job!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Eyd5lpkiM


She has been saying "whatever" quite a bit lately. She picked this up today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICNer_80lw



It took some time, but Zuri finally started playing at Justice's birthday party.  She played hide and seek with Mason and Gannon for at least 20 minutes (or so it seemed). 

I was able to get a picture of the big kids with the birthday girl. :o)

After dinner, I walked into the living room to this. 

She told me she was pregnant and had to go for an ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl. Daddy had to drive her because the doctor said she couldn't since she's pregnant. Ha!  She even has the body positioning down - hands on back of hips and all!!

Then, I hear her tell Brent that it needs to be her turn on the exercise machine because it helps her diabetes. 

This girl cracks me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment