Saturday, January 23, 2016

Baby Sprinkle

Today was my Baby Sprinkle. Zuri was so excited!  She wanted to get her hair curled today after my haircut just for it!

She went from this...
To this...
Haha! I think she was just really tired. 

Aunt Brandii took our maternity/family pictures today before the Sprinkle. I can't wait to see them!!

Here are some pictures I took from the Sprinkle. 

Zuri and Justice. Justice's face is priceless!  Zuri's hair turned out so great!!
Zuri with her birthday twin, Mandy. March 7 buddies!
Zuri, Claire, and Halle. These girls are too cute together (and maybe a handful?!). :o)
Mommy and Zuri selfie in the library. 
And yeah, a pic in the bathroom mirror. Don't judge. Ha!  I do love how she hugs my belly/her baby brother though. 

We went to Target and dinner with Aunt Julie tonight. Zuri got this sleeptime Lambie. She loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment