Sunday, January 3, 2016

Papaw Saves The Day

Yesterday, Zuri had asked me why Papaw didn't bring donuts anymore. I told her that I was sure if she asked Papaw, he would bring her some. She asked and he brought some this morning.  He also brought her a chocolate milk AND 2 cake pops from Starbucks. 
She started out with the Bavarian and decided she didn't like the cream so she went for a cinnamon twist. 
Papaw looked at our tub after breakfast. For a long time, anytime I run water for a bath, the faucet leaks like crazy. For that reason, I don't take many baths. Zuri loves taking a bath in my tub because of the jets.  Anyway, after taking a look, Papaw decides he needs a new part or an entirely new faucet to fix it. He leaves and we end up leaving later to look at a house. Papaw came by as we were leaving and he stayed to fix the tub - he bought the part he needed. We got home and he was gone. Zuri and I checked the faucet and it was fixed!!!!  Zuri said, "Papaw sure is handy!"  I couldn't agree more. :o)

Tonight, Zuri said, "What would we do if we couldn't open the garage door?"  Before we could answer, she said, "Call Papaw because he sure is handy."  Haha!

Since the tub was fixed, we took a bubble bath tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment