Sunday, April 12, 2015

Uptown Funk

We had a lot of fun this weekend, despite not feeling well. 

Friday, Papaw came over after work. Zuri enjoyed trying to hit Papaw's hands while swinging. 
She also enjoyed sword fighting. She was a Ninja Turtle and Papaw was a bad guy. 
Then we tried flying paper airplanes. Papaw took this picture. It's one of my faves. 
After Papaw left, we went to visit "the boys" since Aunt Karen was gone. Zuri made Eric go on a walk and she even got pizza from Trev ---- he NEVER shares pizza!
On Saturday, after swim lesson, Zuri and I met up with Papaw, Brandii, Justice, Julie, and Jason at Pizza King Station. 
After lunch, it was time for dessert. :o)
When we got home, I was ready to rest because I wasn't feeling well.  I got up so I could get Zuri dinner and on our way home, I decided to stop at MedCheck. Zuri wanted to get on the bed. lol
Papaw also isn't feeling well now so he didn't make it for our standing donut date. Zuri wanted to show Papaw her donut. :o)
We went to a late lunch at BW3. Uptown Funk came on and Zuri got up to dance. It was super cute!!
All About That Bass was next and she continued to dance!
All that dancing makes you tired. Zuri took a late nap and seemed like she might be getting the same thing I have had. She eventually got up and ate and played. Here's hoping she doesn't get sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment