Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter

We colored eggs Saturday night to sit out for the Easter Bunny to hide. Zuri enjoyed moving the eggs from one color to the next!

The Easter Bunny hid the eggs and filled Zuri's basket. :o)
Papaw, Julie, Brandii and Justice came over for breakfast and to watch Zuri hunt the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid (or dropped down as he was walking around the yard....lol)

Cutest bunnies ever. 
Breakfast selfie. :o)
Zuri found all the eggs!
Including the golden egg!  Papaw, I mean the Easter Bunny, must have been half asleep when he filled that egg!
Justice wanted candy. Who can blame her; Reece's Eggs are amazing. 

That's all the pictures I have. I started not feeling well mid-morning. Zuri and I watched 3 movies until it was time to pick Daddy up and then I went to bed pretty much at 4:30. :o(  Our Easter was good other than that!





No comments:

Post a Comment