Sunday, February 23, 2014

A New Friend

Today, Aunt Julie came by with LB.  Zuri and LB had never met.  LB was shy at first, but then warmed up (and even started pulling Brent's toes!!).  The two of them played here for a little bit and then we went to lunch.  Zuri started to get jealous before we even left (imagine that).  She wanted to ride in Julie's car.  LB wanted to ride in Julie's truck.  There's only 1 car seat in Julie's vehicle!  So, with some persuasion (Mickey Mouse on my iPhone), LB rode with me and Zuri rode with Julie (Zuri getting her way is unheard of, right?!).  Here's a picture of Julie with both kids before we left.

At Don Pablo's, LB started dipping his gummy bears in the queso blanco!  He must have thought it tasted good.  Who are we to judge?  I had to take pictures though.  ;o)

Julie gave LB her comb so he could brush his hair.  He wanted to brush everyone's hair; even Papaw's!  Of course, then Zuri had to do the same.  I'm not sure either one ever reached his hair.  I think they both just stabbed his head with the teeth of the comb.  LOL

Here's the best picture I could get of the two of them next to each other.  Can you believe they are 2 months apart in age and LB is older?!  He is just small for his age and Zuri is big for her age!!!  The waitress commented on how cute they both were and I'd have to agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment