Monday, July 2, 2012

M.I.A.

Sorry for being M.I.A.  We had a busy weekend and I had intentions to update the blog last night after Zuri went to bed, but that wasn't until 10pm.  We won't talk about that!
Here's a picture from Thursday.  Zuri pulled this shirt out of Daddy's dresser.
Hi!!!

Cousins Chad and Andy came over Friday for dinner.  Zuri was able to test out her new chair too.  She loved it!
Such a big girl.

Andy and Zuri

Chad and Zuri

We had pictures on Saturday.  Zuri played at the park for close to 2 hours.  Stay tuned for the pictures (or get on Facebook and check them out).  After pictures, we had the Hensons and Franco over for lunch.
Closet milk drinker...

I just love when she lays and watches TV like this!

I have important work to do.

Franco and Zuri.

Franco looks scared!  :o)

Oh, Zuri said "Franco" Saturday.  Here's a video of it.  She also said "Rachael" but I don't have video of that.


On Sunday, we hung out at home for most of the day.
Zuri's Daddy's new toy.

What else is on?

Gimme!!
 Zuri likes to squint every now and then.  It's the cutest thing ever.  I tell her to show me her little eyes and she squints.  :) 
So cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Zuri Jonathan wants you to be his age so you can play with him so what do you think of that? He wants to know if you will come to grandma's house and swim with him. Grandma Newbold loves you:)

    ReplyDelete