Sunday, April 15, 2012

What do these things have in common?

A 4k memorial walk, a monkey, the park, and a birthday party?  If you said "They are all part of a fun-filled weekend." --- well, I suppose technically you'd be right.  HOWEVER, the correct answer is Zuri.  I mean, come on, this is her blog and all.  ;o)

So yesterday was the annual Matt Breman Memorial Walk on the canal.  Brent and I have done this for the past 4 years (this was Zuri's 2nd time).  Matt is the late husband of my friend Rhonda Breman.  Matt was very active with The Villages so all proceeds from the walk go towards that organization.  To learn more, visit www.villageskids.org.  Anyway, the weather wasn't so great when we woke up but we were determined to go to the canal regardless.  We packed up the rain jackets and headed downtown.  Once the walk officially began, the rain let up and it turned out to be a good morning. 
What a trooper!

This morning, Zuri decided to be a monkey and climb on and over E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!! 
Isn't this a step stool, mommy?

Yeah, I know I'm a little stinker.  I also know I have you and daddy wrapped around my little finger!

After lunch, we met up with Tony, Anthony, Breeanna, Julie, and Kenny at the park.  Zuri loved going down the slide with Breeanna.  After a few times of carrying Zuri back to the slide, I think Bree was over it.  :o)
Such a diva!


Let's drive to the mall, mommy and Bree.

Zuri loves Bree!!

After the park, we went to a birthday party for Reece and Vance.  Zuri found Blake and Mariella to be quite entertaining at the party.
I do find that quite funny, Mariella.

Hmmm, interesting sound you are making, Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment