Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

On NYE, Zuri decided she wanted to be like Pebbles so, of course, I let her.

Grandpa John offered to watch Zuri so Brent and I could go out.  We opted for an afternoon movie (The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo), dinner (BJs Brewhouse), and then we went to Shallos with Franco.  When I checked on Zuri about 8pm, my dad said she wasn't really sleeping well.  He called to see if he should get her out of bed and I could hear her screaming!  Brent and I came home and she was happy go lucky now that she was out of her bed.  I think she wanted to try to stay up to see the ball drop.  :o)  She went bed about 9pm.  Brent and I were in bed before midnight.  You might say we are losers, but we were glad to be in bed before midnight since Zuri decided to get up at 5am!  Here's a picture of Zuri trying to leave with Grandpa John (or should I say, Grandpa John trying to take Zuri!).

Here are a few pictures from New Year's Day.
Zuri and daddy were playing with daddy's hat.  She thought it was funny!

Here, let me get money for my piggy banks.

Forget the cash, let's go shopping mommy!

Today, we went shopping and then to lunch.  Zuri was very curious about the snow.  I didn't get a picture of that, but here's a picture of her from lunch.

We hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year.  I don't know how 2012 can top 2011 since Zuri was born in 2011.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment