Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tutus and hairbows

After eating breakfast Saturday, I came to the living room and saw this.  How cute?!

Hi mommy!

Can we stay here all day daddy?

When it was time to get dressed, Zuri told me that she wanted to wear her Halloween tutu/leggings.  I couldn't tell her no.

Really, how did we get so lucky?!

Here are some more pictures from Saturday.


We went to lunch and Michaels (for candy-making supplies) with Aunt Julie.  She put this on Zuri at Michaels.  :)
Mommy, are you going to yell at Aunt J for this or should I?

Grandma and Grandpa Gill and cousin Jinger stopped by for a visit.  Jinger let Zuri try out her hair clip.  I think we should have gone to Target after Michaels.  We need some hair clips now!
I like this hair bow, mommy, and I want one of my own.

I love cousin Jinger.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment