Friday, August 19, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Zuri did not want to get up this morning but, as usual, she was happy as can be when we woke her up.  :)


Daddy got tickets to the Colts game tonight so we went with my cousin Kyle and his friend Kyle.  Cousin Kyle hasn't held Zuri since the hospital so I had to get a new picture.

Okay, that's enough; here you go.

Seriously, you can have her back now!

We had great seats thanks to Brent's boss.  We were club level which meant private bar, food, bathrooms, padded seats, and more leg room.  :)



While we were enjoying a night out, Zuri was hanging out with Grandpa John and Grandma Andrea.  Grandpa sent me this picture during the game (which I'm sure I received later than I should have because of my 3GS iPhone ---- I need the iPhone 4!!)


Isn't she the most precious thing ever?!  She's in bed and I'm heading that way too.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment