Saturday, August 20, 2011

Papa Roux

Before I talk about our visit to Papa Roux, here are a couple of pictures to show who controls the TV at our house.



If you don't know what Papa Roux is, check it out (www.paparouxindy.com).  Anyway, they had a special for lunch today so we loaded up and headed to the east side!  When you dine in, the sides are free and unlimited.  If you like spicy food, get the creole!  It was great, but get the cornbread to go with it.  :o) 

We had a bit of a struggle while there.  The restaurant is small so when Zuri needed a diaper change, I figured I'd just do it on the booth seat because we were in the corner.  Well when I started to change her, I realized it was a #2 diaper so I decided to go to the restroom.  Bad idea.  It was no bigger than a handicap stall and had no changing station.  I had to lay our changing pad on the floor and change her on the floor.  Thankfully she wasn't rolling around or anything.  It took awhile (I think Brent was about to come search for us), but we got it changed.  Note to self, just change her on the booth seat next time. 

Here are a couple of pictures from Papa Roux.


On the way home, Zuri looked like she might fall asleep.  Her eyes were heavy.  She just kept staring at me.




And staring....


And smiling!!

Until....



After lunch, we spent the rest of the day at home.  Aunt Julie came by to visit and while Brent put Z to bed, she and I went shopping.  I bought the cutest thing ever for Halloween (not a costume) --- stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment