Sunday, August 16, 2015

This and That...

Zuri was making lots of silly faces before her swim lesson Saturday. Here's a non-silly one. I love it!
We met Jenn and Brendan for lunch at The End of the Line Public House in Fountain Square.  Zuri enjoyed the biscuits and gravy!  When we left, I wanted a picture of Zuri with them. This was the best I could do.  Zuri and Brendan were picking on each other. lol
After lunch, I started feeling really bad and ended up in bed until dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Schulz.  I still wasn't feeling good so I didn't eat much and it was a quick dinner. 

Today, we picked up a crib for the baby and then went to Big Woods Pizza in Nashville. Zuri loves that place because they give her dough to play with. 
Here's a picture of Zuri squeezed in next to the crib. ;o)
For dinner, we went to Eric's and Karen's for a cookout to say bye to Trevor. He leaves for college on Tuesday. Zuri loves Trev. We'll have to visit him ever so often!
On the way home, Zuri tried a brownie Oreo. Can you tell?!  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment