Sunday, October 7, 2012

19 months.....

Zuri is 19 months today.  Unfreakingbelievable.

Here's a recap from this weekend:

Friday night, Papaw John and Mamaw Andrea watched Zuri so Mommy and Daddy could have a date night.  Here's Zuri with Papaw John before we left.  She wanted to share her drink.  :o)  Super cute!!  Oh, and when I asked Papaw when Zuri went to bed, he said "I don't know." with a big smirk on his face.  I already knew she didn't go to bed at her normal time.  I find it hilarious that Papaw is scared of Mommy when it comes to bedtime.  ;o)


Saturday was Daddy's company picnic.  It was cold, but there was a petting zoo and a swing.  Zuri was happy.  She brushed the animals for quite awhile.  She didn't want to leave.  She also liked the chickens.  They loved her because she had a cookie and held it just close enough that one of them took it from her.  It was funny!  She said "Mine!"  HA!!  Oh, and she actually rode a pony but we didn't get pictures of that because she wouldn't let go of me the entire time.  HA!


Today, Daddy went to the Colts game with Ray, Rachael, and Shane.  Zuri and I went to lunch with Aunt Julie.  After lunch, Zuri was ready for a nap.  She fell asleep on the way home and when I tried to lay her down, she woke up.  I let her cry it out (hey, she needed to nap).  She never went back to sleep.  Instead, I kept hearing thuds.  I walked in and this is what I saw.  I was cracking up!!!  She was obviously not happy with me.  :o)


I tried sending a picture of me and Zuri to Daddy but she wouldn't look at the camera.  The Wheels on the Bus was on.  If that's on, forget it. 

Just for fun, here's a picture from one year ago yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so big Zuri! You are the most beautiful grand daughter anyone could have and I am the lucky one because you are mine! Grandma Newbold loves you very much!

    ReplyDelete