Sunday, September 30, 2012

Boiler Up!

While I was organizing my office yesterday, Zuri was being a little too quiet in her room.  I walked in to see that she had thrown EVERYTHING out of the dresser drawer and onto the floor!!!!  It ended up being a good thing because I found out that she has entirely TOO MANY 2T pajamas and she has this Purdue cheerleader outfit!  It was perfect because Daddy had on his Purdue jersey. 

Go team, go!!!

We went to Franklin Skate Club for Hailee's 8th birthday party.  We did not skate, but Zuri was fascinated with everyone skating!

I can't wait to do that!

After Hailee's party, we went to Uncle Randy and Aunt Tammy's for a birthday party for Alex.  Zuri wanted to play cornhole with Uncle Randy.
Boom!

Today, we went to the park with Tony, Anthony, Breeanna, and Paige.  Breeanna is the only 12 year old I know that I feel comfortable with leaving Zuri alone with on the playground.  I knew she would not let Zuri get hurt.  It was nice to be able to let her go play and not worry.  :)  At one point, Tony told Anthony to get down from something and Zuri said "Anthony, no."  Super cute!

Paige, Anthony, Zuri, and Breeanna

We had dinner at Ralph and Lane's for several birthdays: Mariella, Lars, and Shelby.  Good food and good company, as usual!

Mariella and Zuri.  The jeans Zuri has on used to be Mariella's!

Vance and Zuri drinking together.  Juice and water, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment