Sunday, March 18, 2012

Summertime

Zuri was very excited to go to her cousin, Claire's, first birthday party on St. Patty's Day.  She got to play with Claire and Jack and try out Claire's birthday gift from her mommy and daddy.  Here are a few pics from the party.
The pretty birthday girl!!

Zuri: "I'm not going to smile, I'm not going to smile, okay fine."
Claire: "Daddy, what are Jack and Zuri doing?"

Claire:  "I'm over this, I'm getting down."
Zuri: "Um, get back here!"

If Claire is going to take a nap, then so am I (in her bday gift!).

Today, Zuri and I met up with mommy's friend, Rachelle, at La Piedad in Broad Ripple.  Zuri really likes Rachelle.  She kept staring at her and smiling.  The waitstaff at La Piedad liked Zuri.  They stopped by to say hello and ask her name.  After lunch, we took a short walk on the Monon.  We would have loved to have walked more, but it was getting hot out!
Z and Rachelle on the Monon.  :)

Somebody was worn out.

When we got home, Zuri decided it would be "cool" to hang out in her diaper only.  Of course we let her!  It is summertime after all, right?
This is awesome!  Can I do this more often?!

We ended the day (well, Zuri's day) with dinner at Teddy's Burger Joint.

Mommy, look up with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment