Wednesday, March 7, 2012

1st Birthday Fun!!

I took today off to spend it with Zuri.  Here's a recap (in pictures) of what we did today.  :)

We opened a birthday gift:
Mommy and Daddy, I love the chair you got me for my birthday!
We visited Grandpa John and Grandma Andrea (no pictures - bad mommy).

We went to the doctor (for mommy) and had x-rays (mommy did).  Zuri went to the x-ray tech with no problem and let her hold her while I had the x-rays taken.  She even got a small stuffed bear.  I didn't get a picture of her with the x-ray tech and I should have --- again, bad mommy.
You promise they aren't going to do anything to me here at the doctor's office?
We had lunch with daddy.
More Papa Roux please!!
 We visited Mommy's work:
Zuri and Jon

Zuri and Dannalyn

Zuri and June.  Thanks for the Smurfs, June!!

Zuri and Alan

Zuri and Heather

Betty, I can put your files away in these bottom two drawers if you want.

Steve, I don't want your hammer; I want that red fish pencil holder on your desk!
 We visited Aunt Junie at work:

Zuri wanted to send Aunt Julie an email.
We went home:
She fell asleep on the way.  **such an angel**


Princess Zuri!!!!
 We went to Kabutos for dinner:

Can I have more ginger sauce please? 
Oh, and no I don't want to catch food in my mouth but mommy and daddy will (and we did!)
So, that was our day in a nutshell!  :)  Our princess is in bed and will be another day older tomorrow.  Not sure I like how this getting older thing works.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment