Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

I had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend!  Our nieces, Lili and Sunny, spent the night Friday. Saturday, we all went Jack's softball game.
After the game, we took the girls to lunch at The Knuckle Sandwich near Mooresville (144 and 37). They enjoyed the memorabilia. Zuri really wanted to take the I Love Lucy dolls home!!
We went to Target after that so we could get the girls matching dresses for pictures. Super cute!!
This morning, Zuri handed me the card and gift they got me. I just love seeing her writing!!
She decided I needed help opening the card and gift. ;o) (yes, that's the dress from yesterday ..... she slept in it!)
Zuri made this at school. It's beautiful!  I love her teachers!
We hung out in the morning and watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. 
After a trip to Menards, we relaxed some more!
We eventually went to Meijer for groceries. We came across The Hulk while shopping.  I love his dress. ;o)
After dinner, we met Eric, Karen, and Trevor for ice cream. 

We ended our night by making cake with a new recipe I found. We will make the icing tomorrow and have cake for dessert!!

We hope all the mothers out there had an awesome day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment