Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Got a femur?!

Zuri woke up crying shortly after bedtime (probably never really went to sleep). I went in to get her and ended up changing a dirty diaper. While changing it, Zuri started to throw up. When she was done, she said, "I got it on you, Mommy." I told her it was okay. She said, "I don't feel good." Brent have her a bath and cleaned her up while I cleaned myself up and her room. After her bath, we laid in our bed with her and let her watch a cartoon. When it was over, we said it was time for bed. Zuri said, "No, I don't feel good; I have a femur." She told me I had a "femur" the other day when she took my temperature. :o) So cute! She is now in bed and seems to be okay. Here's hoping she just got worked up and that's why she got sick and not because of actually being sick. Oh, and she does have a femur but no fever. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment