Sunday, April 7, 2013

Fun with Papaw John

Brent and I went to Columbus, Ohio for a concert on Saturday night.  We decided to stay overnight and have our first evening away together since Zuri was born 2 years ago!  My dad, Papaw John, stayed at our house with Zuri.  Brent and I had a good time and Zuri and Papaw did too.  I don't even think Zuri knew we were gone.  LOL  On Sunday, Aunt Julie picked Zuri up and took her to Alana's birthday party.  Brent and I went straight to the party from Columbus.  Zuri was definitely happy to see us and we were happy to see her.  Zuri was off schedule so when we tried putting her to bed, she threw such a fit that she threw up.....A LOT!  We had to do laundry and take another bath.  After the 2nd bath and a few more books, she was ready to lay down and cover up. 

I'd say our first night away together was a huge success!! 

Watching Dora, I think.  They both look so intense!  LOL


Daddy and Mommy at the concert.

Papaw didn't let Zuri slack on her chores while we were gone.
Yummy!

Playtime with Papaw!!

I want a hammock, Daddy and Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment