Sunday, April 21, 2013

First Visit to Church

Since Zuri has been singing Jesus Loves Me more and more, I thought now was a good time to start going to church.  I did not grow up in a church and we are not members at any church.  We decided to go where my brother-in-law and sister-in-law go; Mount Pleasant Christian Church.  Today was our first day going.  It was just me and Zuri because Daddy was helping Papaw with the swing set.  Zuri was very excited to go to "church with Claire Bear".  Zuri did great.  She went right on in the room with Claire.  When the service was over, Jon and I went to pick up the kiddos and Zuri was doing just fine.  She even colored a picture.  She told me she had fun and that they talked about Jesus and they colored and she wants to go back to "church with Claire Bear".
After church, we went to pick up lunch for Daddy and Papaw.  Zuri wanted a some Jolly Rancher pop thing so I compromised and let her have a Ring Pop.  ;o) 
We got home and ate lunch and played on the partially built swing set.  Here's Papaw and Zuri playing. 
After lunch, Zuri and Mommy took a nap while Daddy went to a friend's dad's Celebration of Life.  After our nap, we had to rush to Reece's and Vance's birthday party.  We may have been about an hour late!!!  Zuri didn't like it when I picked up Drew.  She made me pick her up and then she wanted to hold Drew.  So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment