Monday, March 25, 2013

I counted to 3....

We have been having Zuri pick up her toys before bath each night.  When she won't help, I put her in time out.  I give her plenty of notice.  I tell her, "I am going to count to 3 and if you don't start cleaning, you are going in time out."  I count as slowly as possible and if she doesn't start cleaning up, I follow through with my statement!  She does her time out and then is ready to help clean up.  :o)  Anyway, I sent this picture to my dad and a few of my aunts.  Boy, they gave me hell about it!  LOL  I told them Zuri may be a princess, but she needs some rules!  My dad says I am in big trouble............

1 comment:

  1. Poor Zuri, but we don't want you to have the "fits" that your aunt Brandii use to have, and she did not have any timeouts but maybe she should have. Grandma Newbold loves you my sweetie.

    ReplyDelete