Saturday, August 4, 2012

When Daddy's Away......

.......Mommy and Zuri will play!

Daddy left about 30 minutes after Zuri woke up and didn't get home until after she went to bed so Zuri and I decided to have some fun of our own!  (Okay, so Daddy wasn't having fun.......he was moving his mom and stepdad from Rockville to the east side)  We picked up Aunt Brandii and Jonathan this morning and met Aunt Junie and Julie at the mall.
Zuri: "And, what do you think you are doing in my car?"
Zuri was fascinated with the "wa-wa" and Jonathan was obsessed with throwing coins in the fountain!
Isn't this a cute picture?!
Zuri even threw some coins in the fountain.  :o)

 

We can't go to the mall without riding the rides.
"Beep Beep!"

I'm glad this is a toy car since neither of them are looking at the "road"!!!
Thanks to Daddy, we also can't pass a lottery ticket machine without buying one (we lost...go figure).
"Mommy, Daddy always let's me pick one."
 After lunch, we went to see Papaw at work.
"Papaw!!!!!"
After seeing Papaw, we went to Target.  Zuri fell asleep before we got there so I decided to go in by myself and let Brandii, Jonathan, and Zuri stay in the air.  Jonathan started to undo his seat belt and I said not to because they were all staying in the car.  Jonathan asked Brandii if she was going in too.  I said, "No, we aren't those parents!" ---- you know, the parents we've been hearing about leaving their kids in the hot car while they shop.  Seriously, how do you forget your kid is in the car?  Anyway, while I was in Target, we got rain..........for about 5 minutes.

Once we dropped Brandii and Jonathan off at home, Zuri and I went home and watched TV.  We typically watch a couple minutes of each of the following: Elmo, Dora, Spongebob, George (in no particular order). 
I love when she lays like this to watch TV!
We ended up having dinner with Aunt Brandii too.  We went to Pizza King Station.  Zuri loved the train!  I did not get any pictures though.

1 comment:

  1. My 2 grand kids are so sweet and cute, I love them both so much:) Grandma Newbold loves you guys.

    ReplyDelete