Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cheerios and Blue's Clues

Zuri was up at 6 this morning.  Thank goodness for Cheerios and Blue's Clues.  If it weren't for those two things, I would not have been able to get ready for work this morning!
 
Tell me that isn't a mischievous look.....

Aunt Julie was kind enough to pick Zuri up from daycare for us.  Julie sent me a text after picking her up saying, "She actually wanted to leave with me this time."  LOL  Usually, Zuri refuses to leave with her.  ;o)

"Cheese!!!"

Aunt Julie picked her up since Daddy was helping a friend move a safe.  We met Daddy for dinner at Arni's after I got off work.  Zuri LOVED their fruit snacks a/k/a "George snacks" (the package was Curious George). 

Zuri doesn't like it when we help her color.  See Daddy's hand?  She moved it away shortly after this picture was taken!

1 comment: