Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

We had a visit from Andy on Sunday.  Zuri was napping when Andy first got here so it took her a minute to warm up to him.
Mommy, why are you letting him hold me??
Zuri thought it would be fun to put her chair on the couch and sit on it.
Look what I can do!
 Zuri also thought it was fun to show Andy her new "hat"!!
I remember when Mommy and Daddy would put this on my head.
 By the end of the day, you would have thought that we were not letting Zuri drink anything.  She gulped down daddy's water like crazy....
I'm thirsty, gimme water!!!

I'll take some ice now.
 On Monday, we went to Firehouse Subs and Zuri got a cute little fireman's hat.
I'm the cutest fireman in this place.
 Then we went to Tony's for a cookout.
Zuri loves Bree!!
Last night, Zuri was having trouble going to sleep.  Brent had to go back in there and read her more books.  Her pants were off when he went in there and they were off this morning!
What's up, mommy?!

"Cheese!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment