Sunday, November 27, 2011

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

We put the Christmas tree up yesterday and decorated it today.  Zuri was mesmerized by it.  I decided to take some pictures of her by the tree (shocking, I know).  Here are a couple of my favs.


I'm not sure what she was clapping about!

Can't I get just one ornament, mommy?

Precious!!
Aunt Lisa had a good caption for this picture:  "An Angel reaching for a star."


About an hour after the angel reached for a star, the angel bit mommy!  Not just a playful bite, she went in for the kill!  LOL  I was putting her PJs on her and had her standing up to put her arms through.  Next thing I know, I feel her teeth through my shirt biting down!!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma and Papaw Newbold thinks the pic titled "A star reaching for a star" should be a Christmas card.

    We love you Zuri

    ReplyDelete