Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Sweet and Caring Girl

I have had a headache now for 10 days. I've had umpteen meds, none of which have helped more than a few hours. Today, I had a MRI which showed a possible aneurysm. The doctor wants a MRA to get a better look at the blood vessels to determine if I do in fact have an aneurysm. Of course, this has taken it's toll on me physically and emotionally. I have been okay during the day the past two days but when Brent and Zuri get home, I break down and cry.  Yesterday, Zuri yelled for daddy and told him mommy was crying and that he needed to give me a big kiss. Tonight, she did the same thing AND she went and grabbed a tissue and wiped my tears away. She said, "Oh my goodness. Dry those tears. There, you're all better."  That made the tears flow even more.  

I am thankful for all my family and friends who have offered thoughts, prayers, and help.  The biggest help by far has been my little girl wiping my tears away and telling me it will be ok. When did she get so big?!




No comments:

Post a Comment