Monday, February 25, 2013

Little Bumble Bee

I had good intentions this morning.  I had a meeting at 8am this morning so I decided to get up a little earlier in order to get out the door just a few minutes ahead of schedule.  Good intentions....  I walked into Zuri's room and immediately realized she had vomited at some point during the night.  She sat up in her bed and I knew I would be late for the meeting.  I had to get her in the tub to wash her hair and I had to get her bedding, PJs, and stuffed animals into the washer.  I said to her, "Aww, you got sick." to which she replied, "I got sick?"  With no fever and acting as though nothing had happened, I took her on to daycare.  She did fine and I was only about 10 minutes late to my meeting.

When I got home, Zuri was in the mood to play with stickers.  She put them all over my laptop, all over the glass desk, and all over Mommy's and Daddy's foreheads.
I thought this picture looked neat in pencil sketch.  :o)


Then, while I was cleaning out stuff from my office at Bose McKinney (yes, I left there 8 months ago), Daddy thought it would be funny to throw up some of the papers and make some comment about pulling out an expired card from 1996 or something!  Anyway, Zuri thought it was hilarious so she started doing it.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment